Services We Provide……
The North Gwinnett Cooperative provides food, clothing, financial assistance & spiritual support to residents of Buford, Sugar Hill & Suwanee, Georgia.
BREAD AND BAKERY:
- Once per week per family – must be 18 yrs. old and must sign in.
****NOTE: For any other Assistance, you must provide the following information EACH time you request Assistance:
Photo ID (license, passport, etc.)
Proof of Residency (utility bill with current date or lease)
Proof of Income for your Household
Birth certificates for children in home
- Is given once every sixty (60) days.
- Senior citizens (60+) food is available twice per month.
- SUMMER PROGRAM – food available to families with children twice a month in June/July
- Maximum of $150.00 per client in a 12-month period.
- *Must have a current utility bill with client’s name on the bill*
- *Must have received a shut-off notice*
- We do not provide assistance with telephone bills, deposits or reconnect fees
- If a utility bill is more than $150.00 the client must pay the amount above $150.00 before the Co-op will release a check for the balance due.
- $100.00 every two months
- Senior Citizens (60+) receive $150.00 per month
- Issued once every 60 days, with approval of food/financial assistance.
- Families with children may pick up groceries twice a month in June/July.
- Free school supplies for children grades K-12.
- Sign up for holiday meal boxes (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Sign up for gifts for children (per program requirements)
Other Agency Resources:
If your area is not served by one of the locations below, please visit the Atlanta Food Back Agency Locator.