Hours of Operation……
Wed – Fri: 10am-4pm
Sat: 10am – 2pm
Second Blessings Thrift Store is CLOSED until late Spring 2020.
Services We Provide……
The North Gwinnett Cooperative provides food, clothing, financial assistance & spiritual support to residents of:
- Provided twice a month to families with children younger than 18 years old.
- SUMMER PROGRAM – food available to families with children twice a month in June/July
****NOTE…..NEW PROCEDURE ****
MEMBERSHIP CARD REQUIRED FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES:
NOTE: *Legal Status will not prevent services.
To obtain or update your membership card, you will need to provide the following documents:
(Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Driver’s license for each adult
- Social security cards for each adult
- 2021 SSI statements for each adult
- Bank statements for last two months from each adult (please black out account numbers)
- Food stamps statement (if applicable)
- Disability statement (if applicable)
- Copy of lease/mortgage (1st page showing name/address/amount you pay/landlord information)
- Maximum of $150.00 per client in a 12-month period.
- *Must have a current utility bill with client’s name on the bill*
- *Must have received a shut-off notice*
- We do not provide assistance with telephone bills, deposits or reconnect fees
- If a utility bill is more than $150.00 the client must pay the amount above $150.00 before the Co-op will release a check for the balance due.
- Non-Senior Citizens (1-59) $100.00 per month
- Senior Citizens (60+) receive $150.00 per month
- Not applicable until thrift store re-opens in Spring 2021. Once opened, vouchers issued once every 60 days, with approval of food/financial assistance.
- Families with children may pick up groceries twice a month in June/July.
- Free backpack & assortment of needed school supplies for children grades K-12.
- Holiday meal boxes (Thanksgiving)
- Holiday gifts for children (membership cards required-see above for details)
- Holiday gifts for Senior citizens (membership cards required – see above for details)
- Deadline for gift sign ups – first come, first serve – once spots are filled.
Other Agency Resources:
If your area is not served by one of the locations below, please visit the Atlanta Food Back Agency Locator.